1. To be able to complete at least one push-up by 2012. I gave this a good try last year and although I achieved two granny-style push-ups in a row at one point, I ultimately failed.
2. Leave the house more.
3. Be braver about asking people and scheduling people to do non-commercial portraits.
4. Eat more vegetables.
5. Make at least $1000 more than in 2010.
6. Have my work in at least TWO shows.
7. Don't look down at the ground when I'm out in public. I'm not in DC anymore; I don't have to avoid eye contact!