-->

Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh yeah, I have a blog.

Sorry for the dearth of posts lately. I don't intend for this blog to become a diary of my daily feelings-- thank God-- but I'm feeling kind of down lately. Nothing bad happened, I just feel like something bad happened. Anyway, there's a backlog of daily portraits to post-- even though, not even halfway through the first month, I failed at my daily portrait resolution for 2012, I still did them most days and am working on making up those I missed. I'm drinking plenty of water and leaving the house at least once per day (the backyard counts right?), so I should be better and back blogging again soon.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Absolutely do not beat yourself up about missing some days of drawing. This is a very aggressive goal, and you can do it. The important thing is to keep going. I am SO looking forward to seeing your new posts :)