-->

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Inktober 2019, Day 23: Ancient

This is about spending nice time alone. I was mostly alone over this past Christmas, and did a lot of traditional stuff by myself. I wouldn't want to do that every year, but it was actually really nice. I don't have an actual fireplace, but I think that gets the "ancient" feeling across.

Sketch of Inktober 2019, Day 23, Ancient, by Ciana Pullen / St. Rhinocéros
Inktober 2019, Day 23, prompt word, "Ancient." Dip pen and ink, 8 x 11 in. by Ciana Pullen. [Image description: Black and white drawing of five duplicate versions of the same woman in a striped shirt and jeans hang out around a fireplace. The perspective is from inside the fireplace, and the top of the image is smoke and sparks around the mantle. The women hanging out look calm and relaxed, drinking tea, reading books, and leaning on each other. They're all lit by the fire in an otherwise dark space.]

No comments: